Jump to content
  • 0

What the heck is this? I'm guessing some sort of insulation.



A couple of these made their way into a surplus lot I bought and I'm wondering what they are:

About 5' tall by 3' wide and about a half inch thick. Both sides look to be fiberglass with some sort of gypsum looking clay/dust stitched between them. One has grommets for hanging. At first I was almost thinking some sort of spall-liner but it doesn't have the integrity for that so I'm thinking fire insulation perhaps, it's an odd shape though.

Any guesses?




Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...