Wanted - storage in Dorset

utt61

I have a potential opportunity to take on an interesting project vehicle, something I'd very much like to do, but to make it work I would need to find somewhere to store the vehicle possibly for a few years whilst I hunt for parts and until I have time to devote to its restoration.

Does anyone know of any available safe storage (not necessarily under cover, but somewhere safe from vandals and metal thieves) that might be available at an affordable price for a QL-sized vehicle, preferably in the Poole - Wimborne - Blandford area. Other areas further afield would of course be considered.

If I can't find somewhere I can store this vehicle I shall have to let the opportunity pass.

If anyone could PM me any leads I would be very grateful!

It is of course possible that I may not be able to negotiate a satisfactory deal with the current owner anyway, but at the moment I can't afford to enter into discussions only to find I have bought a bargain and have nowhere to put it.

Thanks.