Acmat vlra tpk420 sm3 desert raider

gadget

This is my Third Acmat. 1986 TPK420, it arrived in French Camoflage paint scheme so we decided to leave it in these colours. It is RHD as supplied to Irish Defence Forces.

Spare Wheel moved from Drivers door to rear bed so new step had to be fabricated. Also rear Hinges replaced due to rust

14.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

thats a nice fleet of Acmats you have there.

yep very nice. I seen the vehicles before as not much info out there but the rebuild photos are very useful for me as I have to plan everything in advance.

Is that your winch handles beside the seat?

My rear tailgate latch bits that are welded to the tray uprights are missing and havent seen anything similar on Ebay as yet, so still looking. Bought a new heater last night, so moving along.

I nearly forgot, I am guessing there is no reverse lights?

yep very nice. I seen the vehicles before as not much info out there but the rebuild photos are very useful for me as I have to plan everything in advance.

Is that your winch handles beside the seat?

My rear tailgate latch bits that are welded to the tray uprights are missing and havent seen anything similar on Ebay as yet, so still looking. Bought a new heater last night, so moving along.

I nearly forgot, I am guessing there is no reverse lights?

If you need any particular photos of parts no problem.No reversing lights also when checking the brake lights engine must be running. I will take photo of tailgate clips for I see you you have bought the original tail gate roll bar tank and guards the 2 post top brackets are in the same place.E MAIL WITH ANY REQUESTS AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU.Iwill be starting another Acmat restoration soon.Kieran.