Barrelhouse boogie 40s event - am I reading the entry fee right ?

I was just looking at the entry form and going to book it then I noticed that it seems that I have to pay for the wife to get in as a passenger. Also it seems that if we want to stay overnight on the site then we have to pay quite a lot of money.

Now, am I reading it right or am I misunderstanding it?

Edited by Locolines

Just spoke to the organiser. It'll be £35 for a vehicle with two people including camping from Friday to Monday. There is also a discount for a group with block bookings. Therefore clubs that book in a group of say, 10 vehicles then it'll be £10 per vehicle with two people as the organiser has to pay a third party for the camping ground. Maximum of two people per vehicle.

Just spoke to the organiser. It'll be £35 for a vehicle with two people including camping from Friday to Monday. There is also a discount for a group with block bookings. Therefore clubs that book in a group of say, 10 vehicles then it'll be £10 per vehicle with two people as the organiser has to pay a third party for the camping ground. Maximum of two people per vehicle.

Thank you, I will book it then.