Leeds Festival of Transport

Evening all, just a quick post to tell you about an event I am organising in Leeds. It will be based at the Middleton Railway to the south of the city (good road and public transport access) over the August bank holiday weekend (24/25/26 August) and I would like to get in contact with anyone local who can bring along a military vehicle. We have trains, trams, planes, cars and horses but nothing military....a very important part of Leeds' industrial past with Barnbow munitions works being just around the corner.

Preferably something small-ish like a armoured car/recon car or similar. I am particularly interested in anything made at Barnbow such as the Fox or Vixen armoured cars...this is only about 2 miles from where we will be holding the show so perhaps bring your pride and joy back 'home' for the weekend?

Anyone who would like to get involved please drop me an email on JonL116@aol.com or give me a ring on 07909 081908.

There are some great events on across the country so why not add this new one to your diaries.

John