Let There Be Light (in the back of my Lightweight anyway!)

Kitman

A mate of mine has come up with a great fix that beats a torch any day, and produces loads more light to boot.

Get one penthouse light and lead, a Clansman 351/2 battery and a Clansman battery extension lead. Diisconnect the heavy cable from the penthouse plug. Chop one end off the battery lead, as you can't unwire it from the connecting plug on either end. Put inline fuse in the battery lead. Wire penthouse plug to battery lead. Plug it all in, connect to battery and flick the switch - hey presto!

:D:D:D

Yes they are great, I've got three mounted in the Wolf. One in the cab, one halfway back & the other just above & inside the back door. They clamp nicely to the roll cage. What I like especially is after dark being able to just open the back door & turn it on without have to open the cab to switch on anything.

Although these were new, I do find one emits a lot more RF interference than the others.:-(