Work Shop Meets

do you guys ever hold "work shop meets" :dunno:

another forum i used to visit held these things and went along the lines of....

"i have a series 2 that needs some work, can put x amount of people up and of course supply tea all weekend and hot food"

went to a few and was a good way to meet people, learn new things and of course what go's around comes around.

so any ideas :whistle:

do you guys ever hold "work shop meets" :dunno:

another forum i used to visit held these things and went along the lines of....

"i have a series 2 that needs some work, can put x amount of people up and of course supply tea all weekend and hot food"

went to a few and was a good way to meet people, learn new things and of course what go's around comes around.

so any ideas :whistle:

Why, what you need fixing :dunno: ;-)

Tend to do it in smaller groups Richard, mainly because working on Armour is a little restrictive anyway. But agree it is indeed a good idea especially when one doesn't have the neccessary skills (eg. welding).

I try and aid Lee as much as poss as he does me especially when it comes to those awkward to reach places. :evil:

Tend to do it in smaller groups Richard, mainly because working on Armour is a little restrictive anyway. But agree it is indeed a good idea especially when one doesn't have the neccessary skills (eg. welding).

I try and aid Lee as much as poss as he does me especially when it comes to those awkward to reach places. :evil:

& I take John everywhere with me in case I get a puncture.. bloody heavy those Fox tyres :roll:

My dad's a retired mechanic and there are 6 of us in my little group and he's alway's doing something on our MV's. If there is anyone in the London area who need's any help PM me, we are usally outside my dad's most weekend's doing something, you are always welcome to join us(don't drink my dad's tea though, it's horrible!!).