Scotty's Little Soldiers. July 1st

I have no connection with this event..

Good Evening

I been asked to contact you by Nikki Scott. Founder of Scotty's Little Soldiers is dedicated to supporting the children of men and women killed whilst serving in the British Armed Forces. My name is Una and I work at the Scotty's Little Soldiers Office. I am helping Nikki's son Kai to hold and Scotty Superhero fun run.

The event was the idea of Kai Scott who is the founders son and who lost his dad in Afghan in 2009. Kai, eight, said: "I want to help Scotty's Little Soldiers like my mummy and I thought it would be a fun way to raise some money." Children are being given the chance to step out with Scotty, dressed as their favourite Superhero on a King’s Lynn fun run to raise money for Scotty's.

Scotty’s Superhero Fun Run will take place in the King’s Lynn town centre on Sunday July 1st. The run is open to children up to the age of 18 and will include a fun day with live bands, face-painting and a Spot Scotty hunt. Entry to the Fun Run costs £5, registration forms must be signed by parents or guardians and children under the age of eight need to be accompanied by an adult. The fun begins at 11am at the Vancouver Quarter band stand with the just-for-fun run beginning at 4pm.

Please can you help or put us in touch with people that can help, Kai has asked me to help make his day special. He would love different vehicles and motorbikes for the children to admire. Also other military items that people may find interesting making memorable and amazing event for children.

Thanking you for reading this email and we hope for your support a for our charity

Una

http://www.scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk

unamulligan@sky.com

Edited by Marmite!!