LF Dragon Wagon WW2 vintage Black Hawk toolchest

Hello dear Folks,

Long time no see,to keep it short I was ill and thru my illnes I wasn,t much on-line.

I have posted this question also in another thread on this site,but I think that I put that first one in the wrong place.

So that is why I post it also here were it belongs I think.

As the title suggest I am looking for WW2 vintage photos and/or drawings of the Black Hawk heavy toolchest as was used with the M25 Pacific Dragon Wagon in WW2.

I am an military modeller,sadly I haven,t got the funds and space to own an real WW2 vehicle so building them in 1/35 scale is my passion and way to keep my interest fed into these vehicles,trailers and such as used in WW2.

The M25 Dragon Wagon is on the top of my al-time favorite vehicles and I got seven of the 1/35 scale Tamiya Dragon Wagon kits,but Tamiya did forget an important detail namely the Black Hawk heavy toolchest as used in WW2 with these mighty rigs.

I got several books and an copy of the TM on the Dragon Wagon and in it I find bits and snaps of the toolchest but never an good enough photo and/or drawing of the WW2 vintage Black Hawk heavy toolchest to get me the details of such an WW2 vintage heavy toolchest.

So as the title suggest I am looking for any good photos and/or drawings of the WW2 vintage Black Hawk heavy toolchest as was used with the M25 Pacific Dragon Wagon in WW2.

I need them to scratchbuild me several of these missing toolchests for my 1/35 scale models,so any help would be verry much appreciated and more then welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that there is someone wich got this information that would be of help to me in building 1/35 replica,s of them,again thank you verry much,

With kind regards,

Jelle.

The Netherlands.