emigrating to another country and taking your vehicles with you

afvnut75

Hi folks I would firstly like to set the seen around 6pm me and the misses sit down for dinner as per usual conversation that we have covers a variety of topics in the duration of our meal and i bring up one in particular which has been in the back of my mind for quite a while, Moving abroad !

To be honest the reason for this to my mind is the slow meaningless strangle hold that the past goverment has had over the citizens of united kingdom and what is on its way with this new one ? Everyday we are told we cant do this we cant do that ie dealing with vehicles especialy ! And always having to please the draconian ministery in one form or another , And when we are allowed to do something we have to dig into our pockets Again and again,

And the powers that be always seem to move the goal posts in their favor never ours when we consult them about what we can and cannot do we either get told something one minute and its changed the next ! Or we get told refer to paragraph 6 of something or rather and that is as clear as mud ,

The question that i have to ask is where in your opinion is the best country to move to for happier quality of life and one that allows you to bring what my misses calls mechanised baggage we went on holiday to cyprus and it soared to nearly 40 degrees whilst we were out in a resturant i was chewing on a shisk kebab and thinking mmmm changing road wheels or a track or engine pack in this heat maybe not ! I also thought about scandinavia but 24 hours of darkness in winter mmm slightly putting me off the idea , And Australia is out because i dont want to open the hatch of my vehicle and find a king brown looking at me annoyed when hes nicked my seat ! So where would be the best country in the world to live in for someone who wants to take their vehicles with them ANY IDEAS ? :nut: