Military vehicles/aircraft at Dunkeswell airport, Devon.

I do'nt know if this is the right place to put this but, I've been asked by the owner of Dunkeswell airport to mention that he and the management would dearly like to put on military vehicle displays to coincide with the vintage aircraft fly ins that are held there, or even events that are just for military vehicles.

As you can guess, there is no shortage of space for such events on this historic W.W.II airfield.

Can anyone help?

If so,please contact me via this site.

Thanks.

p.s. Jack, you could'nt do something like A&E up there could you!!!!:-D

• 1 year later...
I do'nt know if this is the right place to put this but, I've been asked by the owner of Dunkeswell airport to mention that he and the management would dearly like to put on military vehicle displays to coincide with the vintage aircraft fly ins that are held there, or even events that are just for military vehicles.

As you can guess, there is no shortage of space for such events on this historic W.W.II airfield.

Can anyone help?

If so,please contact me via this site.

Thanks.

p.s. Jack, you could'nt do something like A&E up there could you!!!!:-D

The MVT West Somerset meet at the Royal British Legion Club in Taunton first Monday of each month, go to http://www.mvt-westsomerset.co.uk for contact details and club events