Ever seen a policeman jump!!

ArtistsRifles

This may well belong in the laughter thread but....

Made our weekly run out to Tooting last night to drop of the Daughter Mk 1 + supplies back at her Uni residence. The route takes us over Tower Bridge and on the way out we noticed a lot of cones and police men. Coming back an hour later we found they had set up a "check point" beside the Tower and were stopping all vehicles - no idea why and talking to the drivers. Our batch came to move into position, the officer walked up to the window as I lowered it and bent down to talk to me - as he did the Heinz 57 that was on the back seat shot over and let rip. I have NEVER seen anyone - let alone a police officer - move back so far so fast :rotfl: :rotfl:

Once official dignity was recovered we were just asked where we were going & why and then waved on... I did explain the dog was in the back because he'd just undergone surgery and could not be left alone for long periods though..

Funniest thing thing I've seen for a long, long while!!!! :-D

Wouldn't mind - but as Tony can verify - our Heinz 57 isn't the biggest dog in the world (usual nickname is "stumpy")!! :-D :-D

I suppose one should make allowances for the fact his fur is dark, it was gone midnight and the interior of the car is black (and a Citroen C1 isn't the best thing to look into from up above.....)... :-D