Clansman pineapple

Taz5311

Hi,

im new to the forum as I'm currently building a collection of 1/35 scale models of the vehicles I used during my time in the Artillery.

does anyone have a clansman 'pineapple' that would be able to send me the measurements of the pineapple so I can scratch build one please.

many thanks

stef

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I dug one out of storage this evening - it is approximately 5.5 inches wide and 6 inches high with the antenna base projecting about 2 inches above the body. The round bar at the bottom is inside the mast so does not add to the hight. The antenna element is in 3 sections of approximately 3 feet length each so a total of 9 feet - the bottom section is about an inch diameter - the top two are normal Clansman antenna rods. Photos attached below

Regards

Iain

attachment.php?attachmentid=127253&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127254&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127255&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127256&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127257&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=127258&stc=1

450.jpg

447.jpg

446.jpg

448.jpg

445.jpg

449.jpg