Joint ownership of MV's

Great War truck

Here is something that i have been pondering for a while. When i bought the Jeep i could not afford it all myself so my Brother Steve went in 50 50 with me. Everything has worked very well and we both enjoy it (although as it lives at my house, i probably enjoy it more than him). A friend of ours told us that it joint projects are a bad idea as you will never be able to agree on anything as to colour scheme, restoration, storage, shows, add ons etc. This has never happened to us and we have never disagreed on anything.

In this day and age when vehicles are quite expensive for just one pocket, has anybody else gone into a joint ownership project and have they encountered any difficulties or problems.

Are Steve and I unique in that we get on, or is it my friend who is unique as he does not get on with anyone when it comes to MV's.

Tim (too)

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Worked OK for me for a few years but eventually went pear shaped.

Tricky one this allthough not involved finantially,have bought things that have needed more work than i was prepaired to do,everyone said you get it we can do this that and every other thing,having had the fun without the cost the work never got done .Ithink people meen it at the time but it dawns on them once they see the size of the project,they dont have the time.I prefer to be in control which meens i can take people out on the boat especially at huge cost but dont expect them to help,that way i dont end up moaning about them.cos i can be really good at that.The strange thing is they still say when are you going to let us help and never do:rofl: