Bedford RLC Recovery Tractor

As I mentioned in my post  to introduce myself, I have a '59 RL recovery truck.  I'm working on getting it road ready at present and have a number of manuals and other information to work from but I need answers to some bits of detail that are missing. If anyone can help with info regarding the following points I would be very thankful.

The truck has been fitted with a refurbished 330 engine. Can anyone advise which is the inlet and outlet to the compressor that is part of the engine?

As the compressor setup is different to the remote compressor I was intending to hook the compressor to the reservoir tank and simply using a blow off valve and a safety valve to control the air. This would do away with the remote unloader valve as the built in compressor has its own unloader.Any comments and/or suggestions to working it this way?

I did find a mention of a valve in the pipework (beside the brake master cylinder). I thought that I could just provide the air side of the master cylinder with an air supply from the tank, but I notice that there are two air pipes attached to the M/C any pointers as to what they are?

The belly winch needs new air pipework and contol valves. (the original items were lost in the cab swap) I intend to use industrial 3/2 air valves, any comments?

More specific to the recovery vehicle, the jib should slew by using a winder handle but at present the jib is free to slew as soon as it is lifted from its transport cradle. Is there a shear pin in the gearbox arrangement? I have heard that the jib could end up being able to move like this if it was used for pulling, without being lined up with the load being pulled (as opposed to llifting).

The feet for the stabilising legs are missing. I can make up something using a steel pipe socket and some heavy plywood. Does anyone have any details on what should have been there originally?

The suspended towing bars are missing. Again I can make something but does anyone have details of what they would have been used?

Thats all I can think of just now but I'm sure there will be more as I delve deeper into the restoration work.

Thanks

ZD