Help.Bedford MW horn push internals

Davey089

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a diagram that shows the internals of an MW horn push and what parts are needed to make it complete. I have the horn push but the internals were missing from mine so I don't know what's missing or what parts are needed .

A photograph would be helpful if anyone has one , I could maybe get alternate parts if original ones are not available and make it good.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

There is a good sectional drawing on the back page of the early bedford mw parts manual, will try and scan and post it on here.

RR.

Hi Jeremy

I really appreciate it ,that would be really helpful . it's the small finishing off bits to sort now, just about getting to the "nearly" on the road test stage :cool2:

Dave

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119065[/ATTACH]

Hope this is of some use Dave I may have the centre isolator and I found the nut that holds the steering wheel on the other day.

Thats a big help Jeremy , thanks . Spring , Isolator and would imagine a flat washer soldered to the wire . I can go down to the local engineering supplies and have a dig around in their spring box's , if you do have a centre isolator that would be brilliant ,as that would be the hard one to sort out .You can PM me with the cost for the nut and isolator, if you still have the jack and can find a way of sending it without it being a chew on I'll pay you for the lot :-D

Thanks again

Dave