Hello From Coventry

Hello,

I have visited the forum a number of times over the years and thought that it was finally time to sign up and start joining in.

I am lucky enough to be in the position where I am now able to fund a restoration project. Over the years I have looked forward to the day that this could potentially happen and looked into many different projects looking at what appeals, what I could afford and also see to completion. The idea of a wartime Jeep project continually sat top or near top of the list.

Rather than rushing in and making a costly mistake now that the dream can happen I am starting to do some more in depth reading into the subject and the forum seems a great friendly place to gain advice, discuss other people projects and maybe make some new friends along the way.

Its the first time I will have embarked upon such a project so the learning curve will be steep but..................saying that if you don't try you will never know if its possible to achieve. I very much believe that if you ask the right questions and seek the right help anything can be achieved. Well almost ;)

Regards Martin