A warm ´Hello´ from Holland

Chief

Hello.....

want more?

I am called Chief, because of previous Indian affairs; I won't get into that here since here is 'green' the talk. I've been on this forum since several years now but due to computerproblems I lost track of the forum. Last week I finally got a reminder from the forumchief and I figured out my login so here I am again.

Interested in (Army) vehicles or any old vehicle, mostly classic American cars en a few European cars like Renault 4. The R4 owned by -Sniper- (also on this forum) is built by me. I have a whistler Reo M36A2 which I've been to W&P several times (4). I am currently rebuilding a Ford Model A pickup mild Street-Rod, authentic on the outside but with modern technic underneath. Daily private driver is an ex Military Police Oldsmobile and when work needs to be done I drive a Cadillac Hearse.

After spending a longer period overseas (USA) it seems like I am settled in Holland now. I've never been in the Service, not really interested into anyhow, just the vehicles and some usefull items. Friend of mine has several tanks and a lot of trucks, lots o' fun.

Planning is visiting W&P again (and again). Hope to see you there.....