Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Nice Truck :D

Shame you are looking to sell, guess it's just time to move on? Never can get my head around driving regs, I guess you need a class 2 (or whatever they are called now) to drive?


I hope 'she' finds the right home soon.....



Just need a CATB (car licence) Vehicle built/first used before 1960 providing it is used unladen and not in conjunction with a trade or business

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...