Bill Target Memorial Steam and Vintage Rally

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, just bringing this back to the front page,:D there will be a good turn out of vehicles at this show, and there is a large playpen to vent some gas in, (from exhausts, or smoke stacks), hope to see you there.

Regards. Alan.:trustme:

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there but only as a spectator, i may still drive one of the big trucks to it just for the fun of the journey but i wont be showing, just in the market, potentially for a steam traction engine...am on the look out...

I will be there but only as a spectator, i may still drive one of the big trucks to it just for the fun of the journey but i wont be showing, just in the market, potentially for a steam traction engine...am on the look out...

It will be good to see you, come and have a cuppa, or something stronger:-D, the navy usually has the kettle on.

Regards. Alan.

I will be there too guys.

I cleaned out the inside of the box yesterday and filled up the water jerrycans. Just some food shopping and drinks to get. I spoke with a mate of mine who is also coming in his Reo M109. He told me there are quite a few turning up. A guy (Tim) with an Iltis will be there and I think another M109 (Bills) will also be there.

I'm hoping to get down Friday night. Will you be there with your Scammell Alan?

I will be there too guys.

I'm hoping to get down Friday night. Will you be there with your Scammell Alan?

Yes, will be arriving sometime early evening on friday if all goes to plan.:-)

Alan.