Hi there Troopers

Just on board Im currently potraying 101st airborne and have been to several events over the past couple of years both north and south of the border my friends and I have been in regular contact with the north staffs M V T and have many friends including comander Bond we also have a web site at allied-airborne-scotland.co.uk if you care to take a look we also have a forum for anybody that is intrested really love your site it has been a real eyeopener cheers pikeypete :D

Nice to here from you bernie [ FUNNY ENOUGH ITS MY WIFES NAME] We travell as far as coventry or where about there are about 10 of us we are just back from normandy and have alot of friends in and around Staffordshire we usally go to events with them the north staffs M V T we have a web site at allied-airborne-scotland co.uk my friend john [the captain] has a jeep and a GMC We also travell north around Perthshire so we get around as you;ve probelly guessed bye for now pikeypete

• 2 months later...