Kurz KrKw 2-2

Porta

Well I finally got one...had it four years actually but finally got round to mentioning it as I’m now going to restore it...

I dug out an old Janes Armoured book I got for a birthday back in 1975 and it has a pencil ‘tick’ above the picture and a note saying ‘want one’.

Went to see it outside Nuremberg, and flew! (I don’t get on no plane fool). it was built at KHD in 1965 so it’s exactly the same age as myself, it was fate, so I treated myself...well the wife let me..a deal was done and monies exchanged via overly complicated import (uk rubbish and German demilitarisation and promises that I won’t use it in a warzone)

three months later it arrived, much to the amusement of the local tractor suppliers who kindly loaned me their yard to transfer from artic to plant trailer.

although I played with it, and used it to pull stuck stuff off the land, since the ignition side started playing up, it’s been parked up under a tram awaiting my attention...hopefully I’ll be onto that after tupping time but afore lambing

A7470DB9-5B14-4890-9342-5782BF95511F.jpeg

A096A8BC-6B59-4D05-AF40-9A91101E35E1.jpeg

A23ACD9D-8B65-4B00-9504-85AA81A205BE.jpeg