Older dpm Para smock.

boots dms

Picked up a rather nice , if a bit worn,earlyish dpm Para smock from War and peace revival ,for a fiver!.Its not too bad actually, cuffs a bit worn, and a few scratches etc,but all complete,and a good size 180/96.This is the version with the pen holder pocket on the left arm , but absence of a field dressing pocket on the right as per later versions,although the nsn starts 8514 ( I think , as label a bit faded).Has a green drop zone flash (3 Para) correct me if I,m wrong.This is the first Para smock I have owned and its a nice garment which will stay in my collection.On a slightly different note I picked up (also for a fiver) a used lightweight mtp jacket,more out of curiosity and to compare to my dpm and ddpm items than anything.But I think I,ll keep it at that,as otherwise where will it all end ,as I believe mtp was released onto the surplus market last Monday so I heard. However I,ll stick to pre 90,s kit as I allways have as it holds greater interest to me .PICT4857.jpg

PICT4853.jpg

PICT4854.jpg

PICT4855.jpg

PICT4856.jpg