parts manual - Universal Carrier Mk2

Deanna

I'm on the hunt for a special Christmas present for my dad. He has a Universal Carrier Mk2 circa 1942-45 by Ford Motor and is looking for the illustrated parts catalog / manual. I haven't been able to locate one through google and this seemed like best source to go to. If anyone has any information on where to get one, how, etc., please let me know. It would be very appreciated. If you have one I would be happy to pay you to make me a copy. Thank you!

Hi Deanna,

Nice Carrier!

Original manuals (especially parts lists) for wartime commonwealth vehicles tend to be hard to find. The carrier is a popular vehicle though, so you may find reprints.

The CD available here might be your best bet for a technical manual, and it has the breakout pictures from the parts list - http://www.afvhandbooks.com/tank_technical_handbook_p001.html

If you get stuck, you can get reprints of some manuals (like parts lists) from museums - you may want to contact the Tank Museum or the Canadian war museum to see if they've got an archive copy that they would copy.