Spotted today....

Richard Farrant

• 2 weeks later...

yep that correct.... I have several pictures in the Port Dickson thread.

From other pictures of the accident it has either veered into the concrete barrier at speed or the front rh wheel has snapped off. The other pictures have a lot of gore in them as looks like 2 occupants were thrown out. I cant see the turret hatches so perhaps it slid on its roof at one point........ no good either way

Well last night (Tuesday 17th) a Munga and Jeep heading towards St Annes on the B5261 Queensway around 19.17. I flashed my headlights and waved whilst travelling in the opposite direction in my Rescue Green JK Wrangler, both drivers returned the recognition enthusiastically. Was that you by any chance Willyslancs?

Well last night (Tuesday 17th) a Munga and Jeep heading towards St Annes on the B5261 Queensway around 19.17. I flashed my headlights and waved whilst travelling in the opposite direction in my Rescue Green JK Wrangler, both drivers returned the recognition enthusiastically. Was that you by any chance Willyslancs?

yep was I mate , check pics out under munga

Spotted Today.

At Junction 19 M62

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94572[/ATTACH]

Which is the junction we come off at to get to your event in 2 weeks time, we are planning on bringing CET, STORMER and a SAURER tracked APC.

The Junction with the tank on it !

J19 M62

heading into Heywood, turn left at petrol station, 500 yds, then turn left at lights, 500 yds, turn left into site. you will see the sign !

we are having a private runabout friday, open up a few injectors etc, let the old girls stretch their legs a bit before it gets full of public.

4,500 people turned up last year, i was quite shocked to hear that. But we did raise £21,000 for the hospice.

Tell your friends and bring whatever vehicles you can

sign.jpg

news.jpg

See you friday then ?

Not MV related but slightly amusing. I was driving home after picking up my daughter from school. I got stopped by a guy in a reflective jacket telling me that the road ahead was blocked. I could see a car on its side in a ditch with lots of people running around. After 10 minutes I got waved on and saw that it was Jeremy Clarkson with a film crew. As I drove by the same place yesterday there was a guy parked up in the same place waving a large placard saying "No Top Gear here". I was thinking of stopping to say "You are right mate, that was a couple of days ago", but thought better of it.

Approx 1.40pm, Landrover 1 ton forward control, broken down at Kelham bridge, on the A617 near Newark. Rather tatty camo,on an X-plate.

Same poor bugger seen at 5.40pm, on the back of a breakdown truck, heading Mansfield way.