War & Peace Weather

woa2

Just been looking at the long range weather for the War & Peace show week. It's still too far away for an accurate forecast, but it looks like a good week for weather with some High Pressures lurking in the Atlantic and higher than average temperatures predicted, but only average rainfall. I will have another review next week, which should be more accurate.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be allowing for a for all eventualities by taking everything from all in one padded waterproof overalls to shorts and sandals. Plus all manner of spare waterproofs and a clean pair of overalls for each day (i live in overalls most of the time).

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the weather forecast -

They can't even get it right for a couple of days!!!

It was supposed to rain this weekend - not a drop in sight and very warm.

I use Gov Met which was very accurate. I used them when I was flying for the pilot weather reports but even they can't get it right.

Come rain or shine - I'll be there.

Markheliops

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
True, but if you had to struggle against the elements every b----y day neither would you:-D

I do ,there called customers:-D when there about not a single job booked this week:sweat:

There had been a heavy downpour in the early hours of Sunday morning in the Ashford area.

Yep, didnt stop me from doing a Bootfair there later.I got through two large Bottles of fizzy flavoured Water!

The weather was scorching later, I took the 1 Tonne & a Sankey trailer full of Crap (Sorry, Highly saleable goods!) down.

Had a Very good Morning, met & talked to a few interesting people.

And had some positive complements on the vehicle.

I found that taking something different along (Allthough I just thought it practical & more convienient) drew quite a few people over. I would say more than if i had taken just the car along.

Did well, & had a good morning. Bonus, I only had to get up a six O'clock! :-D

Mike.