6th June 2009 Portsmouth

im really glad i went . for the first part of the day i felt i was ignored. the guys with the post war vehicles made me feel welcome . the soe at the front of the d day museum made me feel welcome . it took a while before anyone actually spoke to me... pretty damn sad really.

I have been in this hobby for over five years now and you are not alone I get ignored all the time...their loss not mine. I hope is was not me that ignored you, I think we exchanged hello's whilst I was busy setting the display up in front the D-Day museum, if it was apologies.

Paul

hi paul . wedid speak it was just a few , i hope the gentleman with the dodge ambulance got home ok , & the gentleman with the rio thanks for the tow home. we built up quite a traffic jam..LOL and i think the gentleman taking photos of my pig being pulled off site. nice one .please post them . im allways up for a laugh. but it was a good day and i enjoyed it.. so if i come across a bit aggresive at times, im really not. im just mad , take care gents hopefully the old pig will get to the next show under her own steam..