Bletchley Park 40's day-photos.

Bletchley Park Family 40's Day, this afternoon. They were totally overwhelmed by the expected number of visitors and it was a great day out. Very relaxed and good for the sprogs. BBMF fly past , lots of re-enactors, a few vehicles, not as maby as expected. The place is well worth a visit, its very big and has nice grounds for a picnic. Anyway, a few photos of the day, hopefully it will be repeated next year.

bletchleypark001.jpg

bletchleypark002.jpg

bletchleypark003.jpg

bletchleypark004.jpg

bletchleypark005.jpg

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

He does get about Richard,its a bit like Viv the spiv,turns up at Chatham all sorts of shows.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I miss the MV shows at bletchley park..........

We was only discussing that at the wk end mate.Havnt they just had to pass the hat round to repair the roof,its unbelievable.

We was only discussing that at the wk end mate.Havnt they just had to pass the hat round to repair the roof,its unbelievable.

And there was me thinking they'd had a big grant a few years ago to refurbish the place and that was when all the MV's which used to be based threr were no longer wanted. Or did I just dream it all:sleep::idea::confused: