Back from Ciney Belgium

Well got back yesterday from Ciney Belgium - billed as the biggest military fair in Europe - and they aren't wrong.

If you are a collector or needs something for your mv then this is the place. If you ever get the chance to get there then do so - it is a real eye opener!

For me and Kev we done around 1258 miles in 24hrs and then we chucked a fulls days work on top of that too. We set up in the show and then went to find our hotel that was in the middle of the Ardennes - somewhere. I mean somewhere because cr*pnav took us to the wrong flipping village. We got there in the end and then we drove down to the Bastogne to have a look around - stunning place.

An extremely busy day in Sunday and very pleased that I am fluent in French, Dutch and German :-D

Also on Sunday I was:

A Bureau De Change

A Telephone Exchange

A UN peace keeper

....and bought Allied Forces lunch :computerrage:

It happens all again in October.

Is there a web link or more info for the October one Jack? I'd love to go - it's in my favourite part of the world (the Ardennes) and the local brew ain't bad either ;)

No problems Gareth - you may have to wait a day or two before the put the October event up but here we are- http://www.cineyexpo.be/

Below is some pictures of the event -

http://www.cineyexpo.be/galerie/template.php?id_rubrique_i=11

pound for pound I would say you will find more there then you would at W&P...