Mystery Object No.92

fv1609

Is this the Pin head sized little ball containing poison that was fired into the leg of a Russian defector Spy in London. From a KGB Umbrella gun?

Nope. I'd forgotten about that device, it did have 3 holes, but this is a much bigger thing

Is this the Pin head sized little ball containing poison that was fired into the leg of a Russian defector Spy in London. From a KGB Umbrella gun?

Ricin was the poison that they used, i was just about to answer with the same thing!

Ricin was the poison that they used, i was just about to answer with the same thing!

So was I........... his name was Georgi Markov or sumfink like that. But you don't want to know that because it isn't the answer any way............but I jus' thought I'd show you how clever I am. :-D

What's REALLY bugging me, is this time you've chosen something that is so obvious to us all. Just trying to nail it down!

Right!! Is it a log? A device which is attached to the rope of haltered horse so that the rope can slide through a ring on a manger or stall?