Modern british Living History display needs you!!

sas pinkie

This is all very edumacashional. Really looking forward to seeing this display (with Rock Ape attached). Having the variety is important and Karl's point about accessibility is the key to it all. The "real" army displays are for a purpose other than enthusiasm for the subject. They are window dressing. Not a lot going on. Bringing it to life is altogether different. Good luck to Karl and anyone getting involved.

MB

This is all very edumacashional. Really looking forward to seeing this display (with Rock Ape attached). Having the variety is important and Karl's point about accessibility is the key to it all. The "real" army displays are for a purpose other than enthusiasm for the subject. They are window dressing. Not a lot going on. Bringing it to life is altogether different. Good luck to Karl and anyone getting involved.

MB

• 3 years later...

Hello I waould be intrested in joining this group if its still up and running but I am now living in south wales is that a problem I served in Iraq, in 2007 - 2008 with the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment before transfering to the Household Cavalry with D sqn who are attached to 16 Air Assult Brigade and went to afghan in 2009 so if this is any good to your group I'd be happy to join if your have me

• 1 month later...