Surrey MV owners!

Keito

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this request so mods please feel free to move if I got it wrong.

We are attending an event in Surrey on the 4th April at Ewell West station to celebrate it's 150th birthday, we have been asked to come along dressed in American ww2 kit.

What we are looking for is a vehicle to come along as well, either British or American so long as it is from that era.

This event is only for the day and runs from 10 am till 4 pm so it might be a good excuse to blow the cobwebs out the carbs of your vehicle in preperation for all the events you might be attending.

I have been assured that the owner of the vehicle will be well looked after regarding coffee and sandwiches etc etc

Plus you get the chance to have a chinwag with me :o)

If you think you might be able to help out please feel free to contact me via pm here or on my mobile 07973 504989

Many thanks in advance

Keith

http://www.ewell150.co.uk

• 12 years later...

hi guys 

long shot as this is an old thread but we have a skateboard company and would like to promo the release of our board with a short video of a military vehicle dropping off our boards. we are called warhead skateboards and would appreciate any help with this we have some cool ideas we would love to discuss further

kind regards all the best