MW air cleaner info.

Carruthers

Has anyone got a photo of their air cleaner assy installed in their MW please?? I have all the bits, I just need to confirm where it bolts to the truck and therefore if I'm missing any brackets etc. This is the late type not the bellows version. Several I have pix of just have a small filter on top of the carb.....

Any help gratefully accepted. There is a photo of the bits I have on the last page of the 'MW to Beltring via N Africa' thread.

thanks

Simon

Hi Simon, yup, you've got all the bits Except the drivers bulkhead bracket, (this fits the elbow with the two bolt holes in it ).......there is a pic on a posting in one of the threads, of this, (no good me taking pic, as I can't up load pics.......)

All the best,

Andy

Further to last posting, drop Bodger Baz a pm, twas he who sent me pics of said bracket. :)

Hi Simon, yup, you've got all the bits Except the drivers bulkhead bracket, (this fits the elbow with the two bolt holes in it ).......there is a pic on a posting in one of the threads, of this, (no good me taking pic, as I can't up load pics.......)

All the best,

Andy

I cant find the pic I was after but these might be of help. I accept my carb is probably a different model to yours but most of the plumbing looks prettty much the same. If you need the sizes/diagram of the bulkhead bracket I can supply the one Andy refers to

bedfd 002.jpg

bed 009.jpg

bed 011.jpg

Edited by No Signals

I cant find the pic I was after but these might be of help. I accept my carb is probably a different model to yours but most of the plumbing looks prettty much the same. If you need the sizes/diagram of the bulkhead bracket I can supply the one Andy refers to

Thats the one,......:), I'm taking it you've got the 'cradle', the container sits in, Simon..........