Tanks on the radio!

Bodge Deep

NMA is one of my favourite bands. Really excellent live as well. You do always hear about band members who have made a bit of money blowing it on something stupid. It is really refreshing to see that someone has a sensible hobby.

I couldnt find it on I Player, what vehicles does he have.

Tim (too)

Didn't one of the members of Status Quo have a thing for MV's ?

John Coughlan........he had a Bedford QL in the past, now has a French SUMB truck, takes part in MVT events in Oxfordshire area group, seen in pics on this forum.

Edited by Richard Farrant
Tim beat me to it

It is on iPlayer - just heard it. I looked at the Radio4 section and the programme is there.

Very interesting, and I enjoyed it.

Found it. But he was the drummer for new Order and Joy Division as opposed to New model Army. Better get that right if Snapper is seeking an interview.

Tim (too)

John Coughlan........he had a Bedford QL in the past, now has a French SUMB truck, takes part in MVT events in Oxfordshire area group, seen in pics on this forum.

Got his own group, seen him playing at several MVT events, perhaps we could get him to A&E. Are you listening Jack?