museum in switzerland

Wantet to say it as well the SAURER trucks may not look "nice" but they are very interesting vehicles (better were :-(). So, if you could provide some details about that particular truck, loooots of pictures etc. then I think many of the forum members here would see a vehicle they did not know until today...

One of the 6x6 Saurers with a drivers steering wheel for left and right was at the HCVS Brighton run in 1987 - the first year I went. I think it was part of a collection which has since been sold off. It was a stunning vehicle. I can't remember the type number off hand.

yes that's the m8 ^^

we was today work and i have make pics . but they not very good because it was dark. and because it is winter, we have a few vehicles in the tank hall must. and we are off the tank parts into another building to be loaded , some crates stand in the hall and we must vehicles run out.

o god my english:(:rofl:

IMG_1914.jpgIMG_1916.jpgIMG_1912.jpgIMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1921.jpgIMG_1925.jpgIMG_1928.jpgIMG_1938.jpgIMG_1945.jpgIMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

...ah; Centi - don't worry about your English. First of all it improves only by using the language and second (and this is now only for you, not for the rest of the froum-mebers): In most of the regions and countries where the people declare that they are speaking English they actually do not. They just want to make you believi that their language is English. That's not the case - fact :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...