Light Warning Truck

thedawnpatrol

Jules,

I blew that last pic up (ker-boom!) and I think the front truck is an MW with an E body. You can see the sloping bonnet, footstep and fuel tank, plus the right hand door is open too, so that truck (whatever is it) has 2 doors on the back I think.... def has no ladder or room for one...

Simon,

Without enlarging the photo, I was certain that is a MW with the house body. This is a postwar photo of vehicles that were transfered to the Danish Army.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest jcpdw

new picture of a light warning body on a cmp truck. I found this pisture and I think you can see that the mast for the radar antenna is sticking out of the roof for a little part. so this makes the putting up of the rest of the antenna whitch is stored on the roof easier.

cheers jaap

light warning bo
.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest jcpdw

goodday jules. I have a question is it possible when you are near your truck to take some pictures of the side window frames of the body for me. :bow: I don't have them on mine body so I want to know how they look and how they where made so I can make repro's.

I hope you have the time to take the pictures

cheers jaap :tup::

Hi Jaap,

Will do it tonight/tomorrow and post them here.

Regards

Jules

goodday jules. I have a question is it possible when you are near your truck to take some pictures of the side window frames of the body for me. :bow: I don't have them on mine body so I want to know how they look and how they where made so I can make repro's.

I hope you have the time to take the pictures

cheers jaap :tup::