Armour & Embarkation. Dorset 2010.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem,.........:blush: only just read this thread,.......sounds fantastic, and one I'm certainly hoping to make, (esp as there's enough in the area for a weeks hols.....:), as long as I can book time off, and I'm not going to know that until mar '2010.)

Great idea, Jack.

All the best.

Andy

Ahem,.........:blush: only just read this thread,.......sounds fantastic, and one I'm certainly hoping to make, (esp as there's enough in the area for a weeks hols.....:), as long as I can book time off, and I'm not going to know that until mar '2010.)

Great idea, Jack.

All the best.

Andy

There we go Jack, another vict.. err volunteer for a weeks work......:idea:latrine wallah's job is still going spare isn't it?:-D

well I WAS going to bring a large roll of CLINGFILM......:cool2:

Andy,

you could always bring some incontinence pads..........didn`t know you suffered from that type of problem ? i`ll ask the wife to get some from work and you can pick them up when you pass (by) :shake::rotfl:

:coffee:

Ashley

There we go Jack, another vict.. err volunteer for a weeks work......:idea:latrine wallah's job is still going spare isn't it?:-D

Great work - Andy can you report to Degsy please, we need as many marshalls/staff/....slaves as possible. Thanks for volunteering, much appreciated.

Andy,

you could always bring some incontinence pads..........didn`t know you suffered from that type of problem ? i`ll ask the wife to get some from work and you can pick them up when you pass (by) :shake::rotfl:

Ashley

SOOOOooo Kind, (I think ) Ashley. :sweat:

You going to belters ??

Great work - Andy can you report to Degsy please, we need as many marshalls/staff/....slaves as possible. Thanks for volunteering, much appreciated.

:) No worries,......just need to get me hoildays booked asap in '10.

SOOOOooo Kind, (I think ) Ashley. :sweat:

You going to belters ??

Hi Andy,

should be there though the good lady has pointed out that the schools would have finished up for the summer by then, i have said that they will only get bored looking at military vehicles for 5-6 + days non stop.

I have had to agree to take them to Kent for the summer hols, should be there around M.M. show time at Faversham:whistle::whistle::rolleyes:

Take care.

Ashley

Hi Andy,

should be there though the good lady has pointed out that the schools would have finished up for the summer by then, i have said that they will only get bored looking at military vehicles for 5-6 + days non stop.

I have had to agree to take them to Kent for the summer hols, should be there around M.M. show time at Faversham:whistle::whistle::rolleyes:

Take care.

Ashley

Hehehehehehehehehe.............:cool2:

Look after yourself, mate.

Andy

• 1 month later...

OK - just an update. Have been waiting for some feedback from a landowner with regards to a field that we need for the tank park.

He said last year that all was well but I need it confirmed before we pour all the energy that it will need into this. I have been told this week that there shouldn't be any problems.....

I can't wait to get this 'experience' nailed!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

I remember seeing this for sale the first time at £14.000 i think.If your working saterday watch out for the HMVF boat trip Paul just look for the smoke at the entrance about 10.00:rofl:

OK - just an update. Have been waiting for some feedback from a landowner with regards to a field that we need for the tank park.

He said last year that all was well but I need it confirmed before we pour all the energy that it will need into this. I have been told this week that there shouldn't be any problems.....

I can't wait to get this 'experience' nailed!!!

Men and err Joris,

'Tanked up in Dorset' is good to go.....

We have the green light on this now - it is time to start putting this together. Will have a website for it soon.......

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Is it a real WW2 landing boat?

i am not sure but my feeling is it possibly could be.:-D

• 2 months later...
Men and err Joris,

'Tanked up in Dorset' is good to go.....

We have the green light on this now - it is time to start putting this together. Will have a website for it soon.......

Great stuff Jack.:yay: Any idea yet on the dates you are looking at?