Recovery vehicle

Hello all,

Hope all is well with one and all.

Right i,m wanting some advice ( and i have come to the right place!!)

I am wanting a recovery vehicle of some description along the lines of a foden ( as used by reme etc) or i have come across a foden fh70 gun tractor . Question is it will be put to work and not adorned so to speak. Does anyone know if a: fodens have been released b: does anyone know where a vehicle is lurking that could be purchased?

I look forward to all replies thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kev Walker

If you look at post number 45 in the "Military Fodens" thread, in "transporters and Wreckers" (currently on page two of this forum) I think you will find an answer... how Big is your cheque book?

Hi again and thanks for pointing me in the direction of the foden forum.

As for cost as long as the vehicle is complete and can be "used" as it was originally intended for then cost is an issue but what is more important that i get a vehicle which is fit for for purpose.

Do you know of anyone selling ???

Thanks in advance

You might do well giving David Crouch a call at Kibworth, Leicestershire. Spending more of our Tax payments again are we ? Just hope when you have finished with it all its put up for sale at very reasonable cost !!! so I can nip up into the hills and buy it all.