Operation:Storm Tide 2008.

Rick W

Link to a Youtube video, a fairly long one at that of a Dutch(?) operation last month. I found it interestin as it got some good footage of the Iltis and some heavily camo'd ones at that attached to Para Recon I believe.

They are belgian.

We have Mercedes jeeps.

Well I didn't know things in Belgium got so serious... That Prime Minister of Belgium is a real dictator (heard he's from Austria), maybe we should add some forces on the German/Belgium border...The problem is Belgians are always looking for trouble with Germans! :D

...Just kidding! Bit funny seeing all those civilians walking in the middle of the practice...

Edited by Sisu

Well I didn't know things in Belgium got so serious... That Prime Minister of Belgium is a real dictator (heard he's from Austria), maybe we should add some forces on the German/Belgium border...The problem is Belgians are always looking for trouble with Germans! :D

...Just kidding! Bit funny seeing all those civilians walking in the middle of the practice...

Not neccecary, the country will fall apart if things go on...