Hello from North Africa

Kuno

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Gary; I am a little bit confused about the route you intend to take. Thought that you would remain closer to the Cirenaica. And don't forget - the whole SE area is not accessible for tourism any more (hopefully only a temporary measure).

Kuno

Mainly leaving Cairo to Siwa then up to Sollum then SW out into desert looping round up to Barce then Tobruk back over border at Sollum then to El Alamein then Alexandria. (lots more detail than this but this is the outline - not going deep SE etc for reasons already mentioned.

Gary

• 1 month later...

Time is really running - already 3 months since I have "discovered" this forum. I realized quickly that I am not a typical member. Although my LR is already 10 years of age, it does not really fit to the other vehicles here. And what I have in matters of older vehicles are only some pictures...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know who may have access to the NZ TV:

The documentary about "the Incident at Jebel Sherif" will be transmitted on Anzac Day (25th April) at 1pm on TVONE.

...and the book is planned to be available from July.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...