Are we getting confirmation back?

Hi Ya

If you have filled in your form then you will be on the database as entered, the Huey I am afraid will not be attending due to other circumstances etc, and the weekends events are still being formalised as we speak but will be ready in time.

Hope that answers your questions, if you have anymore do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Hi Ya

If you have filled in your form then you will be on the database as entered, the Huey I am afraid will not be attending due to other circumstances etc, and the weekends events are still being formalised as we speak but will be ready in time.

Hope that answers your questions, if you have anymore do not hesitate to ask.

Regards

Can you post a plan of the site so i can see where the trip helicopter is,and are you setting aside an area for HMVF camping.i understand from the EU that maybe these trip helicopters are illegal due to the decibals exceeding the time period as they are about every 4 min,add that up and it exceeds the time in 1hour allowed at that noise level.Whats all the fuss about the Huey,they say ask you why it wont be there,you say other circumstances,mushrooms and darkness come to mind.:rofl:

We have confirmed with the EU that the helicopter (dependant on weather of course) can be placed next to your camp :cool2: without incurring any problems as they can supply a catweazle protection system free of charge, apparently thay have come across you before :-D.

As soon as i have a copy of the layout I will post it here.

:rofl:

We have confirmed with the EU that the helicopter (dependant on weather of course) can be placed next to your camp :cool2: without incurring any problems as they can supply a catweazle protection system free of charge, apparently thay have come across you before :-D.

As soon as i have a copy of the layout I will post it here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would just like to say that the decision/other circumstances surrounding the Huey not attending was nothing to do with us, we agreed in good faith to attend, it was the committee/organisers of Mayhem that cancelled our appearance.

Just wanted to clear that one up as previous postings are still rather ambiguous.

H1HU

I would just like to say that the decision/other circumstances surrounding the Huey not attending was nothing to do with us, we agreed in good faith to attend, it was the committee/organisers of Mayhem that cancelled our appearance.

Just wanted to clear that one up as previous postings are still rather ambiguous.

H1HU

Are you attending any other events down this way?.Would have loved to have seen it at MM.Outstanding piece of kit.So i take that as a no! to the AH64 as well then,that was originally promised in the bumpf?.

H1HU

Much appreciated,there is obviously an issue here that doesnt concern us.But i find its not unusual for things to be advertised that dont materialise.maybe no room for two and one pays better.Look forward to meeting you at another event keep us all informed where you will be as i am sure there are many on this forum who cant wait for a close up.Its obvious you feel strongly about this,but i have to be cool these days otherwise Jack gets indigestion:rofl:

adj.jpg

BE LUCKY,CW.

We are very proad of the old girl and enjoy showing her off to as many as possible. Unfortunately we at the mercy of those that book/unbook us as to where we end up showing her off. Although August is avery busy month all our booking are up north.

Woodvale on the 3rd, 9/10th at Cholmondsley festival of speed, 23rd we're at Poynton at the agricultural show (should be interesting), 24th we're at a function near Coventry, and finally the 30/31 we're at Rawcliffe Hall for the North Lancs South Cumbria MVT bash.

Good to see any of you at any of those do's.

H1HU

Got mine too,wasnt clear on that plan where the helicopter is tho:rofl: