A big thank you from me and a big thank you from her

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Having dithered about trying to decide whether to come or not,it does get a bit familier after a lot of years,we came down late thursday night,after riding about for a while we bumped into Lee who promptly set us up with a nice spot right next to the HELICOPTER.Go on have a good laugh:rofl:

I think it was proberly one of the most relaxed times we have had there,The fact that we met all the members made a huge difference and re kindled some of my enthusiasm for the show,It was great to meet you all,and i wont name you all as you know who you are. we want to say THANKS A LOT.

Apologies from Patweazle for naming Jacks Trophy the Plank,think your stuck with it now.

I was not responsable for the crash,THe Arsefart was defenetly a Scottish Invention.You know who you are.As that may well be the last Beltring for us let me just say another big thanks for making it a memorable one.

:bow::bow::bow:

OH yes Enigma gets a Honoury Cateazle membership,he is defently a cat ,look forward to your coming out party mate

OH and dont worry Tootall i will keep that Picture in reserve,of course its blackmail.Thanks to Lee for hospitallity.

See you out and about,and dont forget the ones who want a boat ride you have till November then thats it,Got to go and lay down for a few days now to get over it.cheers,

I was waiting for you to moan about your pitch:rotfl:.First i would like to say thanks to miserable b***ocks Cat for the borrow of his old champ on my plot for part of my display.My brother let me down at the last minute,so we didnt bring half the gear.Must say i enjoyed it more this year,as i didnt have to baby sit the gear.I would like to give a big thanks to the male slag Mark(Heliopps) for letting me have a go in the 432 around America,s,with the aid of TopDog(Dave Sanderson).Also Lee for riding in the turret of the Fox for one of the arena displays.Some highlights of the week,were the hunt for Marks(Heliopps)mum on the saturday morning,with the help of one half of the 118-118 duo in the form of David Ives.There were some looks on faces,as we took the 432 out on to the packed roads around the hop farm,searching for his mum:thumbsup:.Also Mark again on Saturday night in the beer tent,surrounded by a load of birds,and he was completely out of his box.Nice to finally meet a few more HMVF members.David Ives,TooTall,Grasshopper,Snapper,Stealthymarksman,to name but a few.I must say i was surprised at Jacks award,as i still thought HMVF was a bit underground??.Everyone i have spoken to,to spread the word had never heard of it.Maybe a few backhanders were passed out prior to the award in order to get the message across:rotfl:.We left the site yesterday at 3.00pm.Which was early for us.(dont normally get away till 11pm)With the usual coming from the other half of,i dont want to go home.Just leave the tent here.And when are we going to move down this way.

100_0503.jpg

The other half in one of her more happier moments.You wouldnt think it would you.

Heres a :thumbsup:to next year for possibly the last one at the Hop Farm.If the storys are true of what i heard over the weeekend.

Edited by Lord Burley

Yea this year was a good one and if anyone was annoyed by the loud music coming from our 101 i apologise. I get that feeling to when i leave the show and it's because i have a special feeling for the place i've been going pretty much all my life to this show and i still love it very much. Also the band in ginger gammons on thrursday were awesome.

Lots of stories and speculation, as ever. Some of it may stick. There is no question that the new owner of the Hop Farm was less than enthused with the MV world descending on his caravan park of the future and H&S, the bloody ramblers and uncle tom cobbly were all out in force. I'm under the impression that the show organisers might be looking for an alternative location for some time down the line - but without getting it from the horse's mouth, we will have to wait. All I can say is that there was as much enthusiasm for the next event as there ever has been from the people in red shirts. I'm looking forward to 2009. I'm having to convince my wife to allow my son James and I to take time out from the show next year to enjoy my daughter's 14th birthday without coming back to Southend. She seemed receptive last night.

Anybody seen a nice new plank?

OH yes Enigma gets a Honoury Cateazle membership,he is defently a cat ,look forward to your coming out party mate

quote]

:??? Maybe a stupid question.

What does that Cat thing mean?

The Catweazle series was on TV when I was very small, presuming it is a thing from the series?

However a Honourary membership sound OK (I hope).

Was good to meet you and the other half.

I have just returned from work, where I have spent the day trying not to fall asleep through the mental and physical exhaustion that follows my Beltring experiance. I have various cuts, bruises and grazes, most of which are of previous unknown origin, apart from where a beavertail ramp stay fell on my shoulder.

We can deem it as a successful show, as our collection made it there and back with no problems. Even our CVRT ran for a whole week! Nice meeting everybody, except I wish we had known the photoshoot time had changed, as i could have had an extra half hour in bed!

quote]

:??? Maybe a stupid question.

What does that Cat thing mean?

The Catweazle series was on TV when I was very small, presuming it is a thing from the series?

However a Honourary membership sound OK (I hope).

Was good to meet you and the other half.

Thats correct,he was the Magician whos spells allways went wrong.Look it up on the web .you can even watch the programs.nice to meet you Olaf.

Thats correct,he was the Magician whos spells allways went wrong.Look it up on the web .you can even watch the programs.nice to meet you Olaf.

Hmmm, that sounds like something that would happen to me... :-D

Will have to look up the episodes.

I'll now use my magic to conjur up a beautiful woman.....

velho.gif