Extinct WW2 MV's?

M.Rimmer

I could add a few vehicles to this 'extinct' list.  Karrier Spider FAT, Morris CDSW FAT, Indian Pattern Wheeled Carrier (any Mark, even NZ LPOP),  Dodge D8 T212, Maudslay Militant 6ton 4x2, Dennis Max 6 ton (either Mark),   Foden DG  4 or 6, Leyland Hippo Mk 1, Guy Lizard ACV, ....  I could go on!  I'd love to see any of them in the flesh.

Chris

10 hours ago, chrisgrove said:

I could add a few vehicles to this 'extinct' list.  Karrier Spider FAT, Morris CDSW FAT, Indian Pattern Wheeled Carrier (any Mark, even NZ LPOP),  Dodge D8 T212, Maudslay Militant 6ton 4x2, Dennis Max 6 ton (either Mark),   Foden DG  4 or 6, Leyland Hippo Mk 1, Guy Lizard ACV, ....  I could go on!  I'd love to see any of them in the flesh.

Chris

There is one restored original Dodge D8 that used to reside in the UK and was a regular attender at War and Piece, it now sadly forms part of a private collection Europe. 

Here it is at WP around 1999/2000

1485861830_55BeltringW1.jpg.04c8af58e284fe94f27ce1fb3bc1275b.jpg

Pete

32 minutes ago, chrisgrove said:

Thanks Pete.  Funnily enough I have another pic of that truck, probably also from WP, but I hadn't thought (or remembered) it was from there.  Good to know one still exists.  Now to make a model of it!

Chris

There was a 1:35 resin kit produced of the D15 a couple of years ago 

Pete