A BIG Favour to ask

Mark

Gentleman and Ladies

Myself and stollyriddle have a BIG favour to ask, here goes;

We will be down at the War and Peace show from the 4th July (as normal) sometime from then on we hope to change the gearbox in the stolly as there is no reverse gear, for this we require some lifting gear i.e. WLF or such like (Mike,Mark,Vince)?? :) to lift the old one out and the new one in, plus some willing and knowledgeable hands, also we would like Lee or Harry to film the whole episode as a "How to" for HMVFTV it should make for some good footage and choice language no doubt!!

In return we have on offer a beer tent stocked with Stella :beer: (2 barrels of course) tea, coffee :coffee: and food etc. some good banter, friendship and hopefully a stolly with a reverse gear at the end of it.

If anyone would be up for this please run like hell now, no seriously if you can help we would be ever so grateful for the assistance and hopefully all gain some knowledge as well.

:thanx:

Regards

Hi Mark.

I shall be there from the 10th onwards or maybe even earlier. As long as the Ward is repaired by then - and I bl--dy well hope it is - I shall be able to give the a lift and a hand.

Markheliops

Hey mate I was hoping you would offer the WLF, best get some more barrels in then :-D

The chap selling jeep raffle tickets at the Bunker, who does the heavy vehicle moving said he wasn't letting anyone on site til the 7th, I'm sure.

M

i've corrected my dopey typo....KEN is the chap. He does the cooking for the event staff as well. THANKS LEE!!!!

Edited by Snapper

The chap selling jeep raffle tickets at the Bunker, who does the heavy vehicle moving said he wasn't letting anyone on staff til the 7th, I'm sure.

M

Hmmm.... yes Ken:coffee:

It was good to see Rex at the Bunker Bash, the first show he had attended in very many years... I will be seeing Rex this week Mark so will have a chat :cool2: