Where can you buy Scammell Pioneer DVD ?

6 X 6

Hi Croc,

when you find a way to copy them, i would really like a copy !

Please keep me informed .... :cool2:

Thanks,

Glenn

Copying VHS to DVD is really easy but of course, the quality is only (barely!) VHS level.

Just connect the VHS scart output to the DVD recorder scart input then the DVD scart output to the TV scart.

Play the VHS (monitor it through the TV), press record on the DVD, stop when item is completed. If you restart the copying DVD recorder as each section starts, you even get a menu with the different parts separated! Can only record at live speed however!!! Finalise DVD then you can run copies off by computer at fast speed. NB Must ONLY be done with things that have no copywrite. Do not think that VHS contains any 'no copy' information that DVD can 'see' - I have never had a problem anyway. (Camcorder in place of VHS machine if tape is a small one)

I have got beach recovery, but its not a patch on Armoured recovery or Scammell recovery.

Hi Mike, from what I understand there is a bit about DUKW's in it, as my dad was instructing on these when 'in serge', so there's an interest; :-)

Can you do a copy ??

Cheers.

Andy

Hi Mike, from what I understand there is a bit about DUKW's in it, as my dad was instructing on these when 'in serge', so there's an interest; :-)

Can you do a copy ??

Cheers.

Andy

Yes, eventually, I am a bit busy for several days......But I'll haave to work out how to go from VHS to CD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...