Any chance of a lift (again!)

andy s weasel

Hi there, I posted a request for a ride in a Deuce and a half just before the forum crashed, to which a few of you kind people replied. However I now have no idea who you are, I would appreciate it if you could get back in touch so we can exchange contact details in preperation for the weekend.

Many Thanks

Andy.

Hi there, I posted a request for a ride in a Deuce and a half just before the forum crashed, to which a few of you kind people replied. However I now have no idea who you are, I would appreciate it if you could get back in touch so we can exchange contact details in preperation for the weekend.

Many Thanks

Andy.

Hi Andy - it was me and not a problem - you would be made more than welcome!

Best wishes.

Jack.

Yeah - Jack will need a hand pushing his when it runs out of fuel..... :evil: :evil:

According to another thread,........that depends if he can get said fuel to the GO dept, in the first place,..........:whistle:

Many Thanks

Andy.

May be asking the same myself in the minute :readpaper::flowers: