Jump to content

What is this?

Richard Grosvenor

Recommended Posts

Hello, Me again!


When I brought the Ferret it had loads of spares and bits and pieces in the cargo rack. I've worked out what everything is apart from the thing in the pictures below.







I'm sure that it is upside down in the photo's but it's easier to see the shape of it upside down. It has a rubber flap across one corner and there is two key-hole slots for mounting it on one side.


I've can't see another one on the vehilce or anywhere where it could go.

What is it please?


Many Thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...