MILITARY MAYHEM DETAILS

MilitaryMayhemWanted.jpg

ticker.png

Free vehicle entry to all exhibitors including 2 adults and 2 children, also includes free admission to Farming World.

For more information contact myself on here or telephone 07920051951 or the Events Team on 07951059180 or email mayhemshow@ aol.com

Edited by Mark

Its a 2 day show Sat 30th and Sun 31st August at Farming World, Faversham. You can start arriving anytime from the Wed prior to this if you like and it is FREE with a vehicle which includes 2 adult and 2 children, this also gives you free entry into Farming World next door as well.

We have the sea cadets gun run, helicopter flights, Army bringing a large thing ??, RAF as well, usual arena events etc. etc. etc.. trade stalls, the Merlin and Griffin Engines being run, a fun fair, food stalls, beer tent etc.

This is our first attempt so come along and support it please if you can, if you want a booking in form PM me address's and i will get them sent out.

Best regards

Cheers Cripp

There are four of us doing this, we were approached by Farming World to lay on a show with something different, they have had enough of ploughingetc but once the tanks are about they might see different.

Just remembered we have security (pucker firm) doing 24/7 cover throughout the week and show days, so if anyone wants to come down early i.e. staright from Detling :whistle: then all the gear will be safe.

Look forward to seeing people there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi mark i see you have Helicopter rides,do you know at this stage where in relation to the mil vehicles they will be operating from,somewhere like Dover would be nice.i spend all week shouting at my fitter,i dont want to do it at wk ends.theres more out there that feel the same there just to chicken to speak up.This is a serious enquiery.cheers John.

Hi mark i see you have Helicopter rides,do you know at this stage where in relation to the mil vehicles they will be operating from,somewhere like Dover would be nice.i spend all week shouting at my fitter,i dont want to do it at wk ends.theres more out there that feel the same there just to chicken to speak up.This is a serious enquiery.cheers John.

John

The helicopters will be in a field away from the rest of us over the road and down a bit, due to the H & S part of life, we will be OK for the noise not becoming a nuisance. Serious answer. :-D

• 2 months later...