wey hey i'm the first!

Bodger Baz

thought id get things going ;-) really looking forward to the show as always. 4 days of it this time, cool :tup:

hoping to really dig deep in the vehicle bucket and bring along several jeeps, 2 x indians, Bren Carrier, Fordson 7V, VPK land rover ambulance and a 432 ;-)

I will put up a HMVF sign by the tent, a free beer for whoever drops in to say hello :tup:

Hope the wether holds up:bow: 8-)

Baz

Edited by Bodger Baz

Yeah, Baz "organises" it. Well,he belongs to the club that organises it. And he normally is the first - in the beer tent, to start a party, to play loud music, to get excessively drunk and make a fool of himself ...

I'm hoping we are going to have a good show this year and that the weather will be kinder than last year. Plans have been hatching since last June.

My personal wish is for more cold war era vehicles, especially from the Eastern bloc.

Plans for the show aren't set in stone so anyone that has a good idea or a gripe that they want to share is welcome to reply in here or mail or pm me and I'll pass your comments on.

See you all there

Rob

web@solentoverlord.co.uk

Yeah, Baz "organises" it. Well,he belongs to the club that organises it. And he normally is the first - in the beer tent, to start a party, to play loud music, to get excessively drunk and make a fool of himself ...

who me?!?!?!?!? :-o :naughty:

might even get a new Dolly Parton CD this year! :rofl:

• 4 months later...
Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

We will be there Nicks going to do Mobile film unit with lots ww2 film,

hopefully

champ

dodge

2 jeeps

101 ferret

mighty mite

butchers bike.

Getting really excited now, had the last committee meeting tonight before the show and its going to be a fantastic one again this year (double checked with upstairs and the weather will be fine :)) so get packing and come and spent the weekend with us. You never know, I might even wear my pink wellies again :cool2:

See you all there :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We're hoping to be there in the MUTT. Planning to do the usual camping arrangements but with a teeny-weeny vehicle it's going to be a challenge :). Also we'll be reduced to sleeping in cots as it doesn't have an air system. D'oh!:argh:

- Mike

Hoping to make it across for one day at least, - work permitting;........not with bedford unfortunatly, -see previous sentence, but will be wandering around in HMVF polo or overalls in wet and soggy, so stop and say 'Hi'. :-D

Andy

Hurrah! Finished work now (and its half term next week!)r cubed is there trying to put the mansion up! I have just got to pack clothes, collect the boys from school, then off we jolly well go.

Hope to bump into some of you, I will be on the public paying gate all day tomorrow, our camp is just behind the vehicle booking in tent and I will be wondering around with my white (and slightly muddy) hat on for the rest of the time. Do stop and say hello :)

Have a good weekend wherever you are.

Well, went to the show, today,.............DRY and HOT !!!:-D

Met Rosie and Russell,...good to put faces to names,.sorry for not popping back later in day,........had parents and dog in tow, and the heat got to them.........(couldn't even have a pint, as I was driving. :cry:)

Next year I'm going to try and get a few days either side of show dates and bring Bedford (GMC :cool2:) across.

To all who worked hard to make it a good un;.........Nice One. :tup::

(at time of typing this,.........rain is pelting down, in (sunny :???) sussex. :-()

Andy