Jump to content

Canvas panel beading suppliers?

Rick W

Recommended Posts

I dont know what the proper term is for it, but Im after the canvas beading/strapping that threads in and out of the edge of panels on the C8, presumably to stop them rattling against each other. Can anyone tell me what its called and where to get it. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...